For your first Bikram class:
- First time students please arrive at least 15 minutes before class
- Class is 60 (Bikram 60) or 90 (Bikram 90) minutes
- Bring a
mat and a bottle of water
- Bring a bath towel (to put over your mat during workout)
- Come to class well hydrated
- We suggest that
you refrain from eating for at least 2 hours before class
- Wear very light workout clothing
- Rental mats and towels available
is available for purchase
- Changing facilities & showers available (towels not provided)
- Drink plenty of water after class
- Ample parking in our lot and across West Phoenix Ave in the city lot
- Try to arrive a few minutes early to class. Entering class constantly late is disruptive to others. (However, we know that everyone
gets caught by the train now and then!) If you do arrive a few minutes late, enter class slowly and quietly and put your mat down
in the back of class, so as to not distract or block anyone else's view in the mirror.
- Your practice begins when you enter the room,
so please enter the yoga room in silence. Begin resting, stretching, or meditating, but save your visiting for the lobby/changing
- Please, no cell phones in the studio for any reason, ever.
- No perfumes or essential oils in class. You may love the
scent, but someone doing deep breathing three feet away may have allergies. Thank you for being respectful in this matter.
our bodies are constantly changing, so your best one day can be very different from your best the next day. Listen to your body. Our
hope is that you will develop a deeper relationship with yourself, grow in strength and flexibility, clear your mind and open your
And most importantly, have a good time. Love yourself. Practice patience and remember that yoga is noncompetitive. As long
as you are giving 100% effort, you will receive 100% of the benefit.